I was reading Deathly Hallows when I realized that on the cover, Harry was in a similar position to David. Challenge accepted.
Submitted by such-heights.
source: The Telegraph
impossible astronaut take 2
How it really ends. XD
I quite agree!
- ‘There’s no need to call me sir, Professor.’
- ‘Wow, I wonder what it’d be like to have a difficult life?’
- [‘Listening to the news! Again?’] ‘Well, it changes every day, you see.’
- ‘Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out the back of his head!’
- ‘Have you ever let it slip that you’d like to go out in public with the words My Sweetheart round your neck?’
- ‘This is night, Diddykins. That’s what we call it when it goes all dark like this.’